- Safety: NEVER consider a child water safe or drown proofed! All students should be carefully supervised when in or around water no matter how much training they have received.
- Safety: Parents, students, and siblings must follow all posted pool rules when in and around the pool area. Please keep all siblings securely seated next to you while on the pool deck.
- Safety: Students are not allowed to play in the pool before or after their lessons as this poses a safety concern with no lifeguard on duty. Additionally, students playing in the pool without an instructor can distract from the current student’s lesson, so it is a courtesy for the student currently receiving instruction as well.
- Swim Diapers: All students aged 4 years and younger are required to wear two snug fitting swim diapers in the water at all times. The outer diaper must be a snug fitting non-disposable diaper, and the inner diaper can be either an additional non-disposable diaper OR a reusable swim diaper. The inner diaper must be completely covered by the outer non-disposable swim diaper as an extra barrier of protection. If your child is over the age of 4 and not toilet trained or still has accidents from time to time, they must follow the same diaper guidelines. If you think there is ANY possibility of your child having an accident, please put swim diapers on them. This is critically important as a pool must be shut down for 24 hours and treated if fecal matter gets in the pool. Depending on the facility your student is swimming in, a fee may be required if an accident happens and the proper precautions (i.e. Proper swim diaper procedures as stated above) were not taken.
- Cancellation Policy: We hire and schedule instructors based upon registration numbers. Families have the option to cancel or reschedule any appointments, classes, or enrollments up to 10 days in advance. We call this an Early Cancel. Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled appointment, class, or enrollment will be charged in full as if you attend the session. We call this a Late Cancel. We understand that kids get sick and last minute things come up, so we will do our best to schedule a make-up session pending instructor availability. Make-up classes are not guaranteed and must be scheduled at a time other than the client’s normal reoccurring appointment, class, or enrollment. Missed group or semi-private classes can be made up with a shorter private lesson if an appropriate class is not available for make-up. This policy allows us to employ exceptional instructors and keep our prices low. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Families should arrive at the pool allowing ample time for their student to change and be ready to start his or her lesson on time. All lessons will start and end on time. If you are late, your lesson will be cut short. Classes canceled by Neverland Aquatics, llc due to weather, pool accidents, instructor absence, etc… will always be early cancelled at no charge to the client.
- Eating Guidelines: The best practice for young children is to have no fruits, vegetables, or protein 3-4 hours before swimming and no carbohydrates 2 hours before swimming. All new students must follow these guidelines until we have decided it is no longer necessary. These guidelines are in place for students who drink a lot of pool water and/or swallow a lot of air during the initial phases of learning to swim and control their breathing. If food is in the stomach and they are also swallowing a lot of air or water, it can come up as vomit. If someone vomits in the pool, the pool will need to be closed for cleaning.
- Parent Participation: Parents are not required to participate in lessons. Parents are welcome to watch their student’s lesson as long as it does not become a distraction. You may be asked to leave your student’s line of vision at times if this is the case. If a parent leaves the pool area, they must be back to retrieve their student from the water 5 minutes before the lesson ends. Parents are welcome to take videos or pictures during lessons as long as it doesn’t become a distraction. Most students love to watch themselves on video, so this can be a big reward for them! Please check with your instructor prior to recording.
- Payment Policies: Effective January, 1, 2017- ALL clients are required to have an up to date credit card on file with Neverland Aquatics. We will no longer be accepting cash or checks at the pool for payment.Clients using funding to pay for lessons: Neverland Aquatics can accept payment for services from the following funding organizations: Avita Comunity Partners, Georgia Community Support and Solutions, All About Developmental Disabilities, Easter Seals, NOW Waivers, and COMP Waivers. If you are using funding to pay for your lessons, you understand that you will receive a monthly invoice via e-mail by the 5th of the month following services that you must promptly turn into your funding organization. **Please note: It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure the funding organization receives the invoice and promptly reimburses Neverland Aquatics for services. It is also the parent’s responsibility to monitor their own remaining available funds with their funding organization. By electronically signing this form you understand in the event that the funding organization will not make payment for services for any reason, you are responsible for payment on these services and authorize Neverland Aquatics to charge your credit card or bank account on file for all unpaid services. You understand that if your credit card is declined and the balance is not paid within 10 days of notification, a $15.00 late fee will be applied to your account balance. If this payment is not made within 30 days of notification that the credit card or bank account on file was declined, you understand that the student will be un-enrolled from all Neverland Aquatics services until full payment has been received.
Private Pay Clients: By electronically signing this form, you understand that all monthly account balance payments are due on the 5th of the month following services/classes/lessons. You understand and authorize Neverland Aquatics to charge your credit card or bank account the total account balance for my own services and/or the services of my child on the 5th of the month following services/classes/lessons. You understand that if your credit card is declined and the balance is not paid within 10 days of notification, a $15.00 late fee will be applied to my account balance. If this payment is not made within 30 days of notification that the credit card or bank account on file was declined, you understand that the student will be un-enrolled from all Neverland Aquatics services until full payment has been received.