- Review our current programs and prices on adaptedswim.com.
- Review our current locations and schedule on adaptedswim.com.
- Complete the website inquiry form and click submit.
- Once you complete this form you will be contacted via e-mail or phone to discuss our program further and to schedule a FREE evaluation.
- Come for your evaluation.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled evaluation time.
- Evaluations are typically scheduled for 30 minutes.
- Approximately 15 minutes will be spent in the water. The reaming 15 minutes is for discussion on individual goals, learning styles, and instructor recommendations.
- Please bring your student’s swimsuit, towel, and a swim diaper if 4 years old or younger OR if not completely toilet trained. Parents do not need to get into the pool.
- During the evaluation you and your student will meet with one of our instructors. This is a time for the instructor to evaluate their current swimming level and observe how they respond to different types of instruction. The instructor will make recommendations for initial lesson placement.
- Determine a program schedule with us based on availability and evaluation feedback.
- Complete our on-line registration paperwork.
- Let us know if you will be utilizing funding for your lessons. We accept funding from:
- Pay your registration fee.
- You are ready to get started!
You can also check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
We look forward to swimming with you soon!